Saturday, June 19, 2010

Oh hi there, Chimp here.

Since changing my life around and switching to a vegan-based lifestyle (was off-and-on vegetarian for a long time) I’m always getting the question “so……no meat, no dairy, no animal products at all…what do you eat?”

For those of you who are vegan know the answer can go on and on and on and on as the moment you limit your food choices horizontally it forces you to look more vertically. I can honestly say I’ve never eaten better than since I switched to a vegan diet.

So to spare people the agony of my blathering on about tempeh, tofu and quinoa I think I’ll just direct people to this blog.

Get used to F.T.C blogs about everything from working out with my trainer Jon Kellet at The Body Temple (www.thebodytemple.ca) to marathon training, my two German shepherds (Caesar + Schultz), men’s league hockey stupidity, the books I’m reading, music I’m into (I’m kind of obsessed w/Tool – just so you know), my job at CBC’s Hockey Night in Canada and most importantly the baby Claire and I are expecting any day now!

So kinda’ just about me and my life.

Hi, I’m the chimp…who are you?

No comments: